Anantara Angor Resort Infinity Pool
Global Yoga Retreat this November
Contact us for more info
200hr Akhanda YTT, Anand Prakash Ashram, Rishikesh India – Vishva Ji, 2015
Bhakti Yoga Festival, Joshua Tree, California USA – Vishva Ji, 2017
Yin YTT with Bernie Clark, Vancouver BC, 2017
DCY MANAGING DIRECTOR, RYT500,
KAHUNA MASSAGE BODY WORKER REIKI MASTER, AYURVEDA THERAPIST
- Yoga Teacher 500 YTT
Kundalini, Akhanda, Yin, Ashtanga, Prenatal, Postnatal & Family Yoga Teacher
- Kahuna Massage Therapist
- Reiki Master
- Ayurveda Level One Therapist
- Ayurveda Massage Therapist
- Professional TESOL Diploma
- 2014: Professional TESOL Diploma, ATO Brisbane Australia
- 2015: 200-Hour YTT Certification – World Conscious Yoga Family, Rishikesh India
- 2015: 100-Hour Prenatal Certification – Baby Bliss Yoga, Byron Bay Australia
Bliss Baby Yoga Byron Bay
- 2015: Level One Restorative Yoga – Baby Bliss Yoga, Byron Bay Australia
- 2016: Level One Kids YTT Certification, Rainbow Kids Yoga, Byron Bay, Australia
Rainbow Kids Yoga
- 2016: MBSR – Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Open Ground MBSR
- 2016: 200-Hour YTT Certification – Ashtanga Yoga Mysore, Mysore India
Ashtanga Yoga Mysore
- 2017: 50-Hour Yin YTT Certification – Bernie Clark & Diana Batts, Vancouver BC
- 2018: 120-Hour Ka-Huna Massage Level 1 & 2 – Mette’s Institute, High Spirits Retreat, QLD, Australia
High Spirits Retreat
- 2018: Usui Reiki System of Natural Healing Level 1 – Light of Wellness
- 2018: Usui Reiki System of Natural Healing Level 2 – Light of Wellness
- 2018: Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Therapist (90 Hours) – The Sunshine Network, LaHu Village, Chaing Mai, Thailand Sunshine Network LahHu Village
- 2019: Level Three KaHuna Massage – Mette’s Institute, High Spirits Retreat, QLD, Australia
High Spirits Retreat
- 2019: Reiki Level 3 Master – Light of Wellness
Light of Wellness
- 2019: 300 Hours Yoga TT Sattva Academy, Rishikesh India
- 2019: 130 Hours Vipassana Meditation, Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka
- 2019: 130 Hours Vipassana Meditation, Kandy, Sri Lanka Dhamma Kuta, Kandy
- 2020: Level One Ayurveda Therapist & Ayurveda Massage Therapist
Ayuskama Ayurveda Institute, Dharamasala
- 2020: Traditional Thai Yoga Massage – Ram Yoga House
Ram Yoga House
- 2020: 500 hours Kundalini Yoga – Pranayama & Meditation World Peace Yoga Rishikesh
- 2020 – 2021; Yoga Nidra – Foundation, Yoga Nidra for Pain Management, YNYTT 200 hours & Advanced Yoga Nidra – Shankar Prasad Foundation, Gokarna. Satyananda Bihar Yoga tradition
Shankar Prasad Foundation
Lennox Head resident since 1991, Vicki has raised her family, built a career in hospitality, entertainment & events, volunteered with Lennox Head SLSC and Le-Ba Boardriders for many years and co-ordinated the 2005/06 All Girls Surf Showdown.”Being active in our small community is very important to me.”
Fitness has always been a part of Vicki’s daily routine; sport and group fitness provided the work/life balance and wellness that a demanding career required.
“I was planning a holiday to India with some of my childhood girlfriends when I attended a yoga workshop in Byron Bay presented by Yogrishi Vishvketu (Anand Prakash Ashram, Rishikesh India). After that class I went onto the ‘World Conscious Yoga Family’ website… It was just meant to be – a 200 Hour YTT Akhanda Yoga Course was scheduled for February 2015… A few calls later, I’m booked in and my friends are scheduled to meet me at the end of the course to travel India and Nepal for a further six weeks.
I settled into Ashram life with ease and my yoga studies with enthusiasm. The holistic approach of Akhanda yoga really resinated with me instantly. The course also introduced us to Meditation, Chair Yoga, Prenatal and Restorative Yoga.
Women’s Wellness Counsellor – Reset Wellness Coaching – Workplace Coach – Reiki Master- Advance Theta Healer – Emotional Anatomy Assessments – Ka Huna Massage – Women’s Circles
has always felt she had a spiritual calling to be a healer and also with a deep passion for empowering and supporting women. This lead her to explore many ideas and healing modalities until she found the ones that matched her passion to share her wisdom, knowledge and gifts with others and nurture her skills to assist her clients in their transformational healing journey’s in a loving and safe environment.
Deb’s healing specialities are Counsellor, Holistic Wellness Coach, Emotional Anatomy Practitioner, Advanced Theta Healer, Reiki and Karhuna Massage therapist.
A few years back Deb attended a Red Tent Women’s Circle. She found the circle to be a sacred and moving experience with personal empowerment and growth, she also witnessed the amazing positive emotions felt and expressed by the women who where in the circle that night. A delightful turning point for Deb was the opportunity to train and become a Red Tent Women’s Circle Facilitator, Deb now shares her wisdom with the beautiful women who attend the monthly Dharma Cottage Full Moon Women’s Circles, where all women are celebrated for who they are and the beautiful gifts they bring, in the safe nurturing connected environment that the circle forms.
Deb would love to answer any questions you may have personally.
Debs mobile: 0408 867 630